Sunday, April 13, 2008

Costa Rica 2008 - Part V

This is me and my oldest best friend Angela (we are friends since 25 years - Oh my god, I'm really getting old) staying in Costa Rica the same time we were there. It was so great to see her again, after two years. Why in the States, when everybody can go to Costa Rica :-) I had such a blast chatting to you, really miss you here. I suggest your next trip will be to Colorado!!!!!! Love ya so much!And here another family picture:
Costa Rica was great. We really enjoyed our stay and it was so awesome to see our family again. Claudia, Diego and Philip, Thank you so much for the wonderful time. We can't wait to see you guys again. Hopefully soon here in the States. We love you so much!

Martina

1 comment:

Helena & Helge said...

tolle Bilder. Freut mich, dass ihr so einen schoenen urlaub hattet.

lg nach co,
helena + helge