Sunday, June 29, 2008

Congratulation Spain - European Champions 2008

The finals of the European Championship were today - Even so, we had the German flag hoist and Ben was in his element - Germany lost the game 1:0 against Spain.
Ben and Ethan decided that soccer is boring anyway and started playing. I guess they had way more fun than the adults watching the game :-)

Thanks Ramona and Charles for having us over!!!! Even so the Germans lost, we had a great time.

And because everything was so sad (again Germany lost the finals), my mom is cooking us one of my favorite meals - "Rouladen and Kloesse". She is cooking right now and I can't wait till it is ready!!! I will let you guys join later and publish a photo of the good German food, so that you all get jealous. Just kidding!

Martina

No comments: